East Bay Inventory is increasing. Perfect time to buy a home. Are you looking to be a new homeowner in the East Bay? I can help.
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
When you’re selling your home in Castro Valley, California, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you’ll receive. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced Realtor®. Meena Gujral can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on several factors, including:
• Market conditions
•Condition of your home
• Repairs or improvements
• Selling timeframe.
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, should sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, this could cause several things:
• Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home because it appears to be out of their buying range.
• Limits showings. Other salespeople may be more reluctant to view your home.
• Used as leverage. Other Realtors® may use this home to drive the sale of other homes that are better-priced.
• Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
• Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead to a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price – sometimes several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced in the first place.
• Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors® have known it for years – well-kept homes in Castro Valley that are properly priced in the beginning always get you the fastest sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.
Often, in a seller’s market, homes that are priced slightly below market value initially will sell for more, simply because of the extra interest they incite. This can be a risk, however, and when it comes to such a decision, an experienced, trusted Realtor® is your best ally.
If I can help answer any questions or provide you with a free market analysis on your home, you can call me (Meena Gujral) at 510-279-9580. To see all the homes I have sold in Five Canyons, Palomares Hills and other areas of Castro Valley California, go to
Most of the elementary schools in Castro Valley are excellent, Vannoy Elementary, Palomares Elementary, Jensen Ranch Elementary, Independent Elementary and Chabot Elementary being amongst the highest ranking schools in Castro Valley, California as per Great Schools.com
My daughter was in Independent Elementary school and she really thrived.
Independent School is an excellent school with diverse student body, dedicated teachers and very involved parents. The student body is very diverse and they participate in cultural events and fashion shows with costumes from all over the world.
Charles Reynes, an itinerant elementary science teacher based at Marshall Elementary School, was one of two teachers in the State of California selected by a national panel as state finalists for the prestigious 2008-09 Presidential Awards for Excellence in Mathematics and Science Teaching.
Presidential Award winners are honored during a ceremony at the White House, where they receive a citation from the President.
For a list of Castro Valley Homes for sale, Real Estate listings, California Real Estate go to http://www.helpusellachievers.com or contact Meena at 510-279-9580
There are some homes in Abbeywood, Creekside and Whispering Oaks that are close to the power lines and will sell for less than the homes away from the power lines. As far as real health issues, there has been a lot of research that has been done but there is no for sure answer.
If I have a listing close to the power lines, it will take a lot longer to sell than on the other side. Buyers strongly believe that they are not good for their health. I have a huge package of research documents by PG&E on power lines and if you would like to have a copy, please call me at 510-279-9580.
At this time I have a beautiful house listed at 25558 Crestfield Dr in whispering oaks development of Five Canyons. It is not close to the power lines and is the largest floor plan(3,526 sq ft). It is listed for $949,999. We just reduced it today by $200K from the original listed price of $1,150,000.
Here is the link to the virtual tour on this property:
You can also go to my Castro Valley Real Estate blog for more information about Five Canyons:
I would love to help you find a home in Five Canyons Castro Valley since it is the area I specialize in. For homes for sale in Castro Valley or real Estate property listings, please call me at 510-279-9580
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
At a minimum, speak with 2 or 3 brokers from different agencies. Ask prospective brokers the same list of questions in order to compare their answers. Find out what they would do to sell your house in Five Canyons Castro Valley Ca. Above all, choose a Real Estate Agent that you feel comfortable with and like. This person will help you make the biggest sale of your life, so find someone you think will do a good job!
The following is a list of questions that may be helpful to ask while speaking with prospective real estate brokers:
1. How many years have you been in business?
2. How many homes have you sold in Castro Valley?
3. How many houses did you sell in the past year in the Alameda County?
4. What is your commission?
5. If I were to work with you, how would you market my house in Castro Valley?
6. Will you organize meetings with potential buyers and will you coordinate them personally?
7. Can you give me names and telephone numbers of other families that you have represented in Castro Valley that have used your services?
8. How many listings do you have in Five Canyons and Palomares Hills?