East Bay Inventory is increasing. Perfect time to buy a home. Are you looking to be a new homeowner in the East Bay? I can help.
Help-U-Sell Achievers Realty
At a minimum, speak with 2 or 3 brokers from different agencies. Ask prospective brokers the same list of questions in order to compare their answers. Find out what they would do to sell your house in Five Canyons Castro Valley Ca. Above all, choose a Real Estate Agent that you feel comfortable with and like. This person will help you make the biggest sale of your life, so find someone you think will do a good job!
The following is a list of questions that may be helpful to ask while speaking with prospective real estate brokers:
1. How many years have you been in business?
2. How many homes have you sold in Castro Valley?
3. How many houses did you sell in the past year in the Alameda County?
4. What is your commission?
5. If I were to work with you, how would you market my house in Castro Valley?
6. Will you organize meetings with potential buyers and will you coordinate them personally?
7. Can you give me names and telephone numbers of other families that you have represented in Castro Valley that have used your services?
8. How many listings do you have in Five Canyons and Palomares Hills?